Dipl. Ing. (FH) Helmut Kniel
What data is collected?
When accessing web pages
For each access to our website following data is collected in log files on the webserver:
- the IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of the request
- the type of access (GET, POST...)
- a status code (eg 404 file not found)
- the user agent string, that the requesting machine sends to the webserver
- the URL of the webpage, from where the request was made
Seven days after data acquisition the IP addresses of requesting machines are anonymised by deleting the last block of their IP address.
For technical reasons it may occur that our web server wants to put a cookie on the requesting computer. We use short-lived cookies, you can delete them without loss of comfort. You can also use our website if you forbid your browser setting cookies by our web server. We use no user tracking.
Use of the data
- We compile access statistics from the log files.
- We use the log files to detect attacs on our webserver to be able to react in an appropriate way.
When filling out forms
If you use one of the forms to send us a message, this process is recorded in the above mentioned log files on our web server. Your message will reach us by email and is being forwarded by the relevant mail servers to us. Since the sender receives a copy of the email, not all mail servers used are in our responsibility.
Use of the data
- If you are already a customer, you have already agreed that we may store your data in our systems.
- If you are not yet a customer, the transmitted data is not stored permanently but only as long as is necessary to respond to your message. We save them permanently if we receive permission from you by entering into a business relationship with us.
Disclosure of Data
We will disclose personal data only to governmental agencies or instrumentalities if we are required to do so by national legislation or when it is useful for investigating or prosecuting attacks on our IT infrastructure.
In addition, we keep the information you provide to us. They will not be published nor passed to third parties.
You have the right to demand information about the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to demand the termination or deletion of these data and to have inaccurate data corrected. To execute your rights rights please contact us in writing.
On our pages you will find links to other websites. Contents and design of this third-party websites are the sole responsibility of the owners. A link does not mean that Kniel System-Electronic GmbH makes the content of linked pages their own.
By using our websites you consent to the use of your data as described above. This declaration is valid immediately and supersedes all previous statements.
Due to general technical development or the further development of our websites it may be necessary to revise or replace this declaration with a revised one, this declaration. We reserve the right to change this policy in the future without notice and to make it valid for the future.
Inquire for information
Sending your email. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your email! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your email. Please try again or send us a message to email@example.com.
Please complete the mandatory fields (marked by red stars) in the form before sending.